Over the past decade, Mooreland has grown into one of the leading M&A Advisory and Capital Raising firms serving the global technology industry. Our success can be attributed to a culture that fosters collaboration on a global scale, a keen sector focus that supports in-depth understanding of trends and innovations impacting our clients, years of experience structuring and negotiating complex transactions, and a dedication that comes from a team that knows first-hand the responsibilities of being an investor and entrepreneur.
Mooreland in summary:
- An integrated team of ~50 technology M&A professionals, with offices in London, New York and Silicon Valley
- A senior banker team of 13 Managing Directors, each with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the global technology investment banking business
- Deep focus on six targeted technology value chains: Digital Media and Marketing, Consumer Internet and e-Commerce, Communications Technologies, Enterprise Software and Services, FinTech, and Industrial Technologies and Electronics
- Personal relationships with decision makers at the most acquisitive strategic enterprises and an in-depth understanding of the investment criteria for the leading private equity investors across the technology landscape
- A stable, committed business that is 100% owned by its partners
- A unique and collaborative business model that ensures Mooreland can deliver the optimum mix of resources on a global scale to each engagement